The Perfect Further Education Lesson will help teachers, trainers, tutors and assessors provide consistently outstanding learning experiences that make a real difference to their learners. It removes the mystery surrounding outstanding learning, and enables staff to make the great escape – setting them free to do what really matters for their learners. It identifies key factors that make learning outstanding and provides practical advice and strategies to achieve this, as well as delivering high-quality teaching every day and also remaining undaunted by Ofsted observations. This book links directly to the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) 2012 criteria for further education and skills providers.
1. Planning a Brilliant FE Lesson
2. Engaging Learners from the Beginning
3. Behaviour for Learning
4. Ensuring They Make Progress Every Lesson
5. Collaborative Learning that Delivers Results
6. Feedback and Marking that Deliver and Demonstrate Progress.